Schools Liaison Administrator
Duration: Fixed Term Maternity Cover (10/09/18 - 06/09/19)
Salary: £16,302 FTE (actual £7,068.24)
Hours: 20 hours per week, 37 weeks per year
Location: Highbury Campus
Close Date: 22 July 2018 (midnight)
Highbury College have an exciting opportunity for a Schools Liaison Administrator to join the Careers & Progression team.
As a Schools Liaison Administrator you will be working in an exciting and diverse environment, acting as an ambassador for the College in any external activities.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Careers and Progression Co-ordinator and Careers and Schools Liaison Advisers, to enable the development and maintenance of relationships with schools, parents, careers services and other stakeholders.
You will be assisting in the support of students of all ages, from Pre-16 to adult learners, so you will need to have a passion for helping to change lives and supporting students to achieve their goals.
· To maintain and update school partnership intelligence information.
· To develop and maintain a calendar of school activities and opportunities for engagement.
· To provide a high level of administrative support to the Careers and Progression Co-ordinator and the Careers and Schools Liaison Advisers.
· To develop and maintain a schedule of school partnership activities ensuring cohesion.
· To prepare correspondence to students, schools and other stakeholders.
· To produce a newsletter for schools regularly promoting the college provision and highlighting specific events /activities e.g. open evenings, tasters etc.
· To organise and maintain filing systems.
· To organise transport, parking, hospitality in respect of internal visitors and external activities.
· To provide administrative support for school taster days including organising transport for schools, collating student choices and producing student timetables.
· To provide support on the Taster days, meeting and greeting teachers and students, issuing timetables and providing support at lunch.
Skills and Experience
· Experience of working in an administrative role, ideally within a similar environment, but full training will be given;
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively with colleagues at all levels and with outside agencies;
· Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
The successful candidate for this role will have well developed administrative, organisational and communication skills. The post holder will also have the ability to work under pressure to meet challenging deadlines.
What we can offer you:
· A fantastic benefits package including a World Class Pension scheme where the College contributes around 19%
· 23 days’ annual leave per annum, plus eight Bank Holidays and three days Christmas Closure (pro rata for part time staff)
· A canteen, hair and beauty salon and childcare nursery
· A sports centre with a 50% discount for staff
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Access to an online discount website
· NUS Card
· You will be working within a friendly and professional team who are specialist experts.
· Ongoing training and development
· You will be working for an excellent College which has over 50 years of teaching and learning experience
This post will require travel within the local area and on occasions across the country to other College sites
DBS Check Required
Please note: If you require any assistance with the completion of your application please contact the Human Resources department on 02392 328910 or email the HR inbox on firstname.lastname@example.org
Highbury College is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. The attached Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide to us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us on email@example.com.