Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Science and Physics Teacher for our highly-reputable client school located in South West Sydney. This co-educational independent school boasts strong community ties, excellent academic results and modern facilities. This exciting opportunity is to commence immediately.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7 – 12 Science and Years 11 – 12 Physics
- Full time, fixed term contract
- Position to commence as soon as possible and will run until December 2018
- Pastoral duties as required
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after independent school with a strong reputation for outstanding academic results
- Community and family oriented environment which extends to both staff and students
- Offers a comprehensive Australian curriculum and an exciting and unique co-curricular and extra-curricular program
- Annual successful STEM day to emphasise the importance of Science and other subjects involved
- State of the art Science Laboratories
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Be suitably qualified to teach Science and Physics (recognised in Australia)
- Previous experience teaching HSC Physics will be highly regarded
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
- Possess current and relevant references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEBTES1802-525591SL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBTES1802-525591SL – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.