Byron Court Primary is looking to appoint an outstanding primary practitioner and Middle Leader with a passion for Science, who is ready for more senior leadership responsibilities in a very large school.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional, innovative, energetic leader, who has excellent knowledge and understanding of outstanding teaching and learning, especially in Science, across all the primary phases.
The successful applicant will work alongside the eight Faculty Leaders and members of the Wider and Senior Leadership Teams. You will also be part of the Leadership Team and work closely with the Deputy Headteacher for Teaching and Learning and the Assistant Headteacher for the Curriculum and Assessment.
As a strategically important member of the Leadership Team we are looking for the following qualities and skills:
• inspirational leadership skills with a clear vision of excellent practice
• able to lead, inspire, encourage and empower
• excellent and extensive primary practice, including leading an area of school development
• committed to raising standards of attainment of all pupils and is committed to the development of the whole child
• excellent organisational skills with the ability to support and motivate colleagues
• able to build on current success and help implement new initiatives
• flexible, quick-thinking with lots of great ideas
• initiative, energy, creativity and a sense of humour
• approachable with excellent communication skills
• able to work to a deadline and meet targets
Application Deadline: Monday 28th January 2019, 12.00 noon
School Visits: By appointment
Short-listing: Tuesday 29th January 2019
Interviews: w/c 4th February 2019