The successful applicant will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- currently hold or be eligible to hold a Paid Employee Positive Notice Blue Card; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
St Mary's College, Ipswich is seeking an experienced Science Laboratory Assistant. Some of the duties in this position include:
- Practical Preparation - Experiments and Resources
- Clean up and Storage - Icluding handling Laboratory wastes and hazardous substances
- Manage stock control
Refer to attached Role Description for further details
St Mary's College is a Catholic, secondary College committed to the education of young women in the Mercy Tradition. We have a current enrolment of approximately 620 students. The educational experiences offered are holistic and designed to be values based and life-giving. Each student is provided with opportunities to achieve to her potential and be a woman of integrity.
Visit our school website here
Estimated Start Date: Term 1 2019
Position Tenure: Continuing
Weeks Worked: School term weeks - plus additional hours/weeks as negotiated
Tenure Duration (If Fixed Term):
Total Paid Hours (per wk) & Days Required: 38 hours per day, 5 days per week
Salary Level, Range or Hourly Rate: School Officer - Level 4
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Judith Finan
Contact Telephone Number: 3432 5444
Contact Email: email@example.com
Role Description Opens in new window
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window