We are looking for exceptional people to work with our exceptional students. We are recruiting a part time (two days per week), permanent Science Lab Technician.
We are seeking people who thrive on working in a challenging but immensely rewarding environment, who are passionate about supporting the development of social, life and independence skills and who truly want to make a difference in the lives of young people.
Quorn Hall School welcomes pupils aged from 6-17 years old and is an independent specialist therapeutic school for children and young people with Autism and social, emotional and mental health needs.
Quorn Hall School provides a high-quality education designed to develop students to their full potential – academically, socially and vocationally. Students follow a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum provided throughout the school to ensure a rich and full educational experience. We believe that:
• The school should be a secure, supportive and challenging environment
• All members of the school should respect each other and treat others in the way they would want to be treated themselves
• We should all work together to make learning enjoyable and satisfying for everyone; learning should be about passion and ambition with quality at its heart
• Everyone should have his or her achievements recognised
• We shall work together to build good relationships within and beyond the school gates; we seek to be responsible citizens and actively promote community responsibility and we seek to engender amongst learners a sense of tolerance, understanding and integrity.
Quorn Hall School is based in historic Quorn Hall. It offers pupils individually tailored programmes of study, relevant to their age, interests and needs and pupils make outstanding progress from mostly below average starting points.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and you will be subject to an enhanced DBS checks.
Interviews will be held week commencing 24th May 2021.
To apply, please complete an application form and send to:
Quorn Hall School
- Special needs with independent funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 6 - 17 years