Application forms should be downloaded from our website at www.qchenceforth.com . The completed application, together with a covering letter, verification of qualifications, a brief statement of educational philosophy and a recent photograph must be sent to:
P.O. Box N7127
or faxed to: 242-393-3248, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org , so as to arrive on or before January 3, 2018. We thank everyone for their interest, however, only candidates short-listed will be contacted by telephone, or e-mail for a face to face interview in London, UK. Candidates may be asked to provide a video sample of their classroom teaching. Due to the high volume of interest, incomplete applications will not be considered.
Queen’s College is the ‘Leader In Me’ School in The Bahamas.
The Bahamas Conference of The Methodist Church
‘Legendary Past…Glorious Future!’
Queen’s College was established in Nassau in 1890 by The Methodist Church and is a member of The International Association of Methodist Schools, Colleges and Universities (IAMSCU).
- Is the oldest and largest private school in The Bahamas, whose students perform above the national expectations
- Ensures a seamless continuity of education and a strong sense of community
- Offers a rich curriculum and extra- curricular programmes
- Is staffed by a talented and dedicated teaching staff
- Is a place where excellence is respected and pursued, where teaching and learning are innovative and where caring for others is intrinsic
- Offers a competitive benefits package, including gratuity, pension, health insurance, discount on children’s tuition.
CRITERIA FOR EMPLOYMENT
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university confirmed by a certified copy of certificate
- A post graduate certificate in education or a teaching certificate confirmed by a certified copy of certificate
- Willingness to support the school’s Leadership development, curriculum and Accelerated Programme, including teaching advanced courses such as USA College Board Advanced Placement . Experience in teaching advanced courses is preferred
- Two professional references and their contacts
- Willingness to support after school activities.
Successful applicants will be expected to make a commitment to work in harmony with Christian principles and to support the emphases of the Bahamas Conference of The Methodist Church of which the school is a part.