Science (Physics) teacher
Closing Date: 14th October 2019 at 9am
Contract type: Full time
Contract Term: Permanent
Accountable to: Head Teacher
What we are looking for:
We are seeking to appoint either an inspiring and enthusiastic MPS Scientist who will be passionate about Science, providing a rich curriculum and ensuring children reach their full potential.
If you have a passion for making sure every pupil succeeds, care about each pupil and believe in inclusion then we would be pleased to receive your application. We would welcome applications from Physics specialists in particular.
Who we are:
A unique and inspirational new school where our ethos underpins all we do. We are an oversubscribed new school with all 5 year groups as of Sept. 2018 with future growth and development opportunities. At Easter 2017 we moved in to our new state of the art building which is well placed for easy commute and motorway access.
What we offer:
• An opportunity to lead change and develop creativity in teaching and learning
• Support from an enthusiastic Leadership Team who are passionate about serving the community and improving outcomes for all students.
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• A supportive and enthusiastic body of staff and students
• An opportunity to make a difference in a school with a strong ethos of Love, Grace and Fellowship
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to drive continuous improvement in teaching and learning within the subject area, raising standards of achievement
• Be an excellent classroom teacher who can inspire and excite students about their learning in all aspect of Science
• Contribute to an engaging learning atmosphere within the department for both students and staff
• Be confident in using and interpreting data tracking
• Undertake a whole school remit with the direction of the Senior Team
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, please refer to our Safeguarding policy available on the school website. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS and Barred List Check.