Al Shohub Private School is a prestigious Abu Dhabi Private School which offers a British style education based upon the National Curriculum of England which is delivered in the medium of English. We deliver the UAE Ministry of Education curriculum in Arabic for Arabic Language, Islamic Studies and Social Studies.
The school has been recently rebranded and we have embarked on a vibrant journey to take the school to ‘outstanding’.
We are looking for teachers who are innovative, experienced and emotionally intelligent practitioners. We work with our students to engender a deep and reflective approach to learning, as we are educating the UAE leaders of the future.
Our students range from FS to Year 12 and they come to learn with the highest expectations of their teachers. Are you looking to play a significant role in taking a school along the road to outstanding?
If so, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Secondary Science Specialists (Physics/Chemistry)
- FEMALE ONLY
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Education or the subject intended to teach specialized in a specific cycle/stage.
- PGCE certificate
- At least 4 years of teaching experience in the subject intended to teach in the English National Curriculum
- Holding an ADEK licence is beneficial
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
- Candidates with pastoral experience and expertise are encouraged to apply
If you are interested in this position please send a copy of your CV to include qualifications, a recent photograph and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org