Castlebrook High School is a rapidly improving school, with a clear ambition for its future: it will be second to none. We seek an exceptional candidate to join our family with drive and determination.
The Academy Principal, Senior Leadership Team, Academy Councillors and staff are committed to securing outstanding in all areas of school life and the best possible outcomes and life chances for all learners. We are going to create something exceptional for the young people in our community and if this ambition appeals to you, we would be delighted to receive your application.
Castlebrook High School is an academy within the Shaw Education Trust. The Trust is led by an Executive Leadership Team steeped in school leadership and improvement experience: www.shaw-education.org.uk. They are committed to the continued professional development of all members of staff and the sustained successful performance of all its academies.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Science Teacher to join our Science Department.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to successfully teach across Key stages 3 and 4 Science and demonstrate a range of successful teaching and learning strategies
- Enthusiastic, passionate, creative, flexible and innovative with the drive and determination to successfully contribute to whole school improvement
- A dedicated team player who develops excellent relationships with learners and colleagues
- A professional who communicates clear expectations, leads by example and promotes at all times positive behaviour for learning
- Willing to fully support and at all times uphold the policies and positive ethos of the school
- Willing to participate in personal continued professional development
This is an exciting time to join us on our improvement journey as we move to a new build April 2019 which will provide an outstanding learning environment and provide a fantastic work environment. The new building will be equipped with seven fully fitted dedicated Science Laboratories. The school is easily accessible from across the region and is located 2 minutes drive from the M60/M62/M66 (Junction 17). Informal visits to school are available, please contact Miss C Allen, PA to the Academy Principal at c.allencastlebrookhiqhschool.co.uk or on 0161 7969820 to arrange.
The school is committed to the ongoing professional development of all its employees.
Completed applications should be returned to Miss C Allen, PA to the Academy Principal at email@example.com. Further details and application forms are downloadable from the school website: www.castlebrookhighschool.co.uk
Closing date: 25/01/2019 Interview date: 05/02/2019