Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Science Teacher/ Science NQT to join a vibrant and exceptional highly acclaimed Secondary School based in Camden, North West London. This full time teaching position is available for a September 2019 start and will be contracted for one term only in order to complete the back end of a maternity cover contract. This Science Teacher/ Science NQT vacancy is full time and it will involve teaching students from KS3 through to KS4. The school is located on a beautiful campus site on the edge of Hampstead Heath and is easily accessible from all parts of Central and North London. They pride themselves on having outstanding student behaviour and a supportive staff team.
About the Role
• Science Teacher/ Science NQT
• To promote the delivery of outstanding teaching from KS3 to KS4
• Full time fixed term contract
• Up to £45,000 pro rata depending on experience
About the School
• The school had a recent OFSTED inspection and has been rated as Good in all areas
• The improvements in GCSE results noted in the previous inspection have continued
• Easy to access using multiple routes using public transport
• Looking to set up interviews ASAP
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Science Teacher / Science NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• A PGCE qualification or equivalent, specialising in Science
• Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
• Have strong behaviour management skills
• Possess the ability to teach pre planned lessons and partake in marking work
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number IXK47492.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.