Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate Science Teacher to join an improving school in Hounslow, West London. This Science Teacher position is available to start in January 2018 through until the end of the academic year with potential to stay on permanently. A Biology specialist is preferable and a part time timetable could be offered for the right candidate.
About the Role
· Science Teacher
· Biology specialism is preferable
· Dedicated team of technicians to help support both practical and written lessons
· Permanent position available for the right candidate
· Part time timetable available
· Rate from £140 and £190 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Improving school with a focus on developing both students and staff alike
· New building with student expansion at the centre of thought
· Great working environment
· Supportive leadership in place
· Co-ed Secondary school catering for pupils aged between 11 and 18
· Sixth form available
· Located a short walk from an overland train station – Zone 3
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferred
· Strong behaviour management preferred but not essential
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent preferred but not essential
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXNA9922.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.