Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Science Teacher for an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ school in Enfield. This full time role as a Science Teacher will be covering a maternity contract that will commence in March/April this year. The contract is likely to be for a year but does have the possibility to extend. This is a diverse school with a Catholic ethos that has created a sense of community. This school has an excellent reputation in the community.
About the Role
· Science Teacher
· Maternity contract for 1 year/ possibility to extend
· March/April start
· Teaching all Science subjects to KS3 & KS4
· Full time
· Daily rate of up to £180 per day - depending on experience
About the School
· Catholic school catering for children aged 11-18
· The school is split between 2 sites
· Rated Ofsted ‘Outstanding’
· Broad curriculum catering for all student’s needs
· A positive environment and a really lovely place to work
· Excellent reputation within the community for the schools leadership and teaching
· Strong supportive leadership team that are always involved
· Located in Zone 4 within walking distance to the closest station. Onsite parking is also available for staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (desirable but not essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ37391.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.