Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Science Teacher to join a high performing school in Hounslow, West London. This full time Science Teacher position is available to start in September and TLR responsibilities are available for the right candidate. This diverse single sex secondary school has been rated “Good” by Ofsted and offers modern facilities and a great working environment. All specialisms welcome to apply.
About the Role
• Science Teacher
• Full time permanent role
• Position of responsibility also available
• MPS equivalent
• £27,000 to £39,000 + TLR
About the School
• Single sex school
• Modern facilities with a history of high performance
• Broad, diverse extracurricular activities available across all subjects
• Ofsted rated “good”
• Located within walking distance from a popular over ground station
• Onsite parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN9931.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.