Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a Science Teacher to work within a specialist provision in the Durham area. Students are in both key stages 3 and 4 and have moderate learning difficulties and other complex needs. The role itself will be planning and delivering Science to secondary aged students, there will also be a mix of other subjects such as; English and Mathematics.
This is an extremely rewarding role that could suit an experienced but adaptable Secondary Science Teacher or perhaps an NQT (Science) who has at least 1 years’ experience working with SEN.
This vacancy is a temporary position lasting a minimum of 6 weeks. For the right candidate, this role will run on until July 2019.
- Applicants must hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Applicants must hold or be willing to process a current DBS (Children and Vulnerable Adults) and it be registered on the online update service.
- Applicants must be available 5 days a week and be able to work in the Durham area.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
In return, as an agency we offer:
- Excellent, fair and transparent pay rates from £105 - £140 per day (dependent upon experience).
- Seminars and training courses such as Team Teach and Moving & Handling (paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development.
- Dedicated team of experienced SEN consultants that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them.
- Wage paid directly into your bank account every week via PAYE.
- We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee should they wish to offer you a permanent contract. We won't stand in the way of your career.