Vision for Education, the supply agency of the TES (The Times Education Supplement), are keen to speak to Science teachers looking to secure a long term post at a secondary school in Liverpool. The school is an all-boys catholic school, with a very progressive and refreshing approach to Education.
This is a good school, they have fantastic facilities and good examination results.
The position will be covering classes across Key Stages 3 and 4. It is a full-time post and will commence immediately for at least one half term.
The successful candidate must be fully qualified to teach within a Secondary environment and have experience teaching Science to KS4.
Applications from experienced and newly qualified candidates are welcome.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Science teacher with a record of delivering good lessons and above
- Understand the importance of providing education and how that will benefit in later life
- Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning
- Have excellent classroom management skills
To apply for this position, you must hold Secondary QTS. In order to apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV for consideration via the Apply button below.
If you have a query about the role or for more information, please call Vision for Educations Liverpool branch on 0151 363 2266.
The benefits for working for Vision for Education:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a cash/voucher refer a friend bonus scheme which is uncapped
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who support and develop all our Teachers
- It is essential that your hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification with at least six weeks recent experience of teaching in the UK.
We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS.
If you feel you have the qualities and drive we are looking for please apply now.