Smart Teachers are recruiting for Science Teachers to for the Kent borough of Bromley. The successful Science Teacher will deliver KS3 – KS classes. We have bespoke schools that we have excellent relationships with within the area seeking both experienced Science teachers as well as NQT’s. Our Bromley schools are all easily accessible from London Train Stations. We are looking for Science Teachers that are interested in long term and permanent roles, as well as Science teachers willing to do day to day supply to build up their breadth of subject knowledge and experience. NQT’s are more than welcome to apply as we are always eager to support new teachers starting out and in developing their classroom skills. If you are interested in applying for Smart Teachers then please attach an up to date CV with a telephone number and email address. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
About the Roles
• Science Teacher
• Full Time
• Day-to-day supply, short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
• £130 - £220 Per Day (dependent on experience, training or qualifications).
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops and access to Educare training for newly recruited teachers and TA’s
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree (Teachers)
• Proven experience teaching / supporting the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SABSCNBROM
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.