Science Teacher - Maternity Cover Required starting Summer Term 2018
Full or Part time teachers are welcome to apply
May suit a semi-retired teacher or someone who wants to get back into teaching after taking a career break.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, qualified and highly motivated teacher to inspire and educate in this key academic subject area who will motivate our students to develop and shine.
The successful candidate will:
Be an excellent teacher/practitioner who thinks creatively and has the drive to improve standards in the Department.
- Have a passion for Science, able to teach all three sciences, Biology, Physics and Chemistry up to GCSE level.
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Be a highly-committed team-player, with a willingness to take an active part in the schools pastoral care and extra-curricular programme.
We can offer you:
- A supportive team of colleagues within the Science Department.
- An excellent working environment, within a £1m newly-refurbished Science and Maths Block
- Excellent continuing professional development.
- Small teaching groups, with motivated and enthusiastic pupils.
- Positive school environment.
The closing date for applications is: Monday 19th February 2018
The school reserves the right to appoint before the closing date, so early applications are advised.
Further information and an application pack are available on the School website: www.farringtons.org.uk