Smart Teachers is recruiting for Science Teachers to join our pool of candidates to work in a range of secondary schools in Newham and surrounding boroughs. Day to day supply, short term and long term roles are available for Science Teachers looking for either flexible work or something more consistent. Science Teachers are needed to teach Science to KS3 and KS4. Working with Smart Teachers you will be provided with your very own dedicated consultant, flexibility of work, along with the opportunity to join our guaranteed work scheme.
About the Role
· Science Teacher
· Teaching Science at KS3, KS4
· Start ASAP
· Day to day, short term and long term roles available
· Daily rate starting at £140 – depending on experience
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Have proven experience teaching the UK Curriculum
· Adaptable and flexible personality
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR2222.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.