Xavier Catholic College - BALLINA
Diocese of Lismore
Applicants with suitable qualifications are invited to apply for the following position: SCIENCE TEACHER Part Time Temporary 0.2fte (1 day per week).
Job Share position for 2019 school year.
Teaching Stages 4 and 5 Science with possibility to assist with Earth and Environmental Science.
- a current NSW Working with Children Check
- full registration with NESA
- Ideally all applicants will be able and willing to participate fully in the religious dimension of the College.
- Qualifications in a specialised faculty must be addressed in application
- Support the mission, teachings and ethos of the Catholic Church’s work in schools.
Applications including cover letter, resume, qualifications and references should be emailed to:
Xavier Catholic College, Ballina
Ph: (02) 6687 6484
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Monday 22 October 2018.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website