We are seeking applications for the following role at our excellent client school located on the Mid North Coast of NSW. This independent school enjoys a strong commitment to academic excellence, and prides itself on its dedication to the education and well-rounded development of its students.
About the Role:
• Years 7-12 Science Teacher
• Specialty area of Science is flexible
• Full-time, 2 week temporary contract
• Position to commence ASAP
• School willing to pay for flights and accommodation
• School is located Mid North Coast, NSW
• Reputable Independent school with a team oriented and supportive environment
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Ability to teach Year 7-12 Science
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
• Possess current and relevant references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #WEB1908-538523BA – Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1908-538523MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).