The British International School Moscow 24th Year of Excellence in Education
The British International School Moscow invites applications from talented teachers to join our established team. Our staff currently delivers a first class education programme through the English National Curriculum (3-18 years) and the International Baccalaureate Diploma and A-Level to students from 65 nationalities located in seven sites across the city. Currently we are planning to extend our curriculum in September 2018 and require additional teachers to deliver our enhanced programme.
All our schools are managed by experienced British Headteachers.
We invite applications for the following posts: (previous applicants will be considered)
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are passionate about their teaching and committed to achieving high standards.
- Demonstrate excellent classroom practice.
- Are able to build good relationships with children, staff and parents.
- Create a vibrant classroom environment.
- Have previous experience working with students for whom English is not their first language.
- Have a good sense of humour
We can offer you:
- Well behaved children who are motivated to learn.
- A friendly and collaborative team.
- Hard working and supportive colleagues.
- An opportunity to live and work in one of the most interesting cities in the world.
- A very competitive package.
Our package includes (gross figures):
- Annual salary starting from € 36000 (NQTs) and rising depending on teaching experience up to € 48700.
- Living allowance € 600 per month
- Flight allowance € 1150 - 1600 per year
- Medical Insurance
- Opportunities for professional development and internal promotion.
- Small classes of highly motivated children
Moscow is a vibrant cosmopolitan city, rich in educational resources with museums, galleries and international venues for exhibitions and concerts that rival the best in the world.
Please visit our web site for further information: www.bismoscow.com
Interviews are available via skype.
For an application form and further information please contact: