Our client is a rapidly growing independent Christian school that values academic excellence. The school boasts excellent facilities and opportunities for professional growth and development. This supportive school environment has a strong sense of community. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Commencing Term 1, 2021
• Year 7 - 10 Science Teacher; including a Year 11 Physics Class for the right candidate
• Hold formal teaching qualifications in Secondary Education
• Experience in NSW Science curriculum and Physics in particular, is advantageous
• Supportive of the Christian ethos
• Possess 3 current professional references
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
Registering with Tes:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #TES2011-546418BA – Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2011-546418SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
South West Sydney