Smart teachers is recruiting for a motivated Science Teacher who is looking to join a diverse and multicultural school in Walthamstow, North East London. The Science Teacher role will be full time and available immediately which will continue through until the end of the academic year. The newly appointed Science Teacher will be responsible for teaching a timetable to KS3 and KS4. This mixed secondary school has recently relocated into a new building therefore has completely new facilities for staff and students.
About the Role
· Science Teacher
· Full time
· Immediate start
· Contracted through until end of academic year
· Teaching KS3 and KS4 timetable
· Daily rate starting from £140 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Rated ‘good’ by OFSTED in most recent inspection
· Successful and oversubscribed school
· New building with new facilities
· Very supportive and passionate department
· Diverse and multicultural school with over 50 languages spoken
· CPD offered for teachers
· Easily accessible from all transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a teaching qualification (PGCE / Bachelor of Education or equivalent)
· UK secondary teaching experience
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references at an outstanding level and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SZL31388A.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.