Teacher of Science
Required September 2018 - 1 Term Initially
Vision for Education are recruiting for a large comprehensive Secondary School based in Wigan. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and talented Science teacher to join a passionate Science team, committed to raising standards. You will be joining a vibrant and energetic work environment and join a highly committed group of staff and students who are ambitious for their future and proud of their school.
You will have;
- Excellent teaching skills
- An awareness of the national educational picture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High expectations of all and commitment to all aspects of school life
- Flexibility, energy and imagination
- Passion and drive to help the school realise its vision
- Ability to teach Science up to GCSE - Any specialism.
What they have to offer you;
· A positive ethos where learners enjoy and achieve
· A school who are genuinely at the heart of its community
· Staff and Governors who are committed, talented and highly motivated
· Easy access to Liverpool, Manchester and the Cheshire countryside
At Vision for Education, we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Science Teacher, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates of pay, paid weekly through PAYE
· Support through your placements
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to a dedicated Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free specialist Continued Professional Development (CPD) opportunities such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling Qualifications, and 20+ eLearning Courses through EduCare
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students, and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you today.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and meet Vision for Education's stringent safeguarding checks for this Teacher position. We will also require you to hold a current DBS certificate (Child Workforce only) and it be registered on the Online Update Service. If your DBS is not registered online or you do not hold a DBS under Child Workforce, Vision will assist in your application.
For more information on this Teacher position and other teaching opportunities Vision for Education have to offer across the North West, please contact us directly for further assistance.