- Do you want to teach wonderful, highly motivated, high achieving students?
- Do you want to teach rather than control?
- Do you want to be part of a hard-working, highly professional team?
- Do you value supportive parents?
- Do you want to benefit from on-site, world-class CPD training?
- Do you like sunshine, a high standard of living and a lifestyle that offers a wide range of opportunities?
- Would you like a good tax free salary, free furnished housing, medical insurance, annual travel allowances, baggage allowance and free high-quality education for up to three children of your own?
Sound like you? Then apply now to join our excellent and dedicated team at St Christopher’s.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, passionate and motivated Science (with Maths) Teacher (this position is suitable for an NQT) to join our successful department in August 2018. You will become a member of a large dynamic team who are creative, energetic and determined to give our students the best possible opportunity to benefit from an outstanding education. The successful candidate will be able to deliver Science and Maths at Key Stage 3, and one Science at GCSE and A-level and/or IB Diploma.
Start Date: Arrival date in Bahrain Wednesday 22 August 2018
Contract type: Full Time (2-year)
Salary: Highly competitive, Tax-free
Package: Free furnished housing, medical insurance, annual travel allowance, baggage allowance and free high-quality education for up to three children of your own
St Christopher’s is one of the world’s pre-eminent British international schools with an impressive local, regional and international reputation for excellence. A vibrant community of over 2,300 students aged 3 to 18 and made up of more than 70 different nationalities, St Christopher’s is a not-for-profit school, committed to developing global citizens and autonomous learners able to thrive and contribute to a rapidly changing 21st century world.
INFANT & JUNIOR SCHOOLS (3-11 years) NOR 1180 / 6 form entry
SENIOR SCHOOL (11-18 years) NOR 1140 / 8 form entry
How to Apply: Please click on the following link:
https://stchris.careers.eteach.com/o/science-teacher-with-maths to submit your application, supporting statement and CV.
Please note, your degree must be in the subject for which you are applying
Closing date: 15 February 2018
Interviews will take place in February either in London, or via Skype, depending on the applicant's location.
We reserve the right to appoint before the closing date.
For information on working and living in Bahrain, please click on the links below.
St Christopher's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in our care. We follow safe recruitment practices and appointments are subject to vetting including reference checks, identity and criminal record checks.