Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate Science Technician to join a school in Carshalton, Surrey. The school is an independent, coeducational school for pupils aged between 6 and 18 years. Class sizes are small, with about 10 to a class. The school is part of a trust with huge support and opportunities provided within it. The school is looking for a Science Technician to work 3 days per week. This position is to start as soon as possible; but, the school will wait for the right person.
About the Role
- Science Technician
- Part time 3 days per week
- £18,000 to £22,000 salary – pro rata
- Junior position, setting up experiments, carrying out experiments
- Starting ASAP ideally
About the School
- Independent, coeducational school for pupil aged between 6 and 18 years
- Very well resourced school
- Great rail and road links available
- Over 10 days of CPD available each year
- Small class sizes
- Excellent leadership
- Fantastic opportunities for career advancement, both within the UK and abroad
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Technician will need to meet the following criteria:
- Relevant Science degree preferable
- Proven experience in a similar position or setting
- Graduates welcome to apply
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN34980.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.