Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Science Technicians to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local secondary schools in North Yorkshire. This will be a to work on a supply cover basis in schools through out the North Yorkshire area.
The successful Science Technician will have excellent knowledge or previous experience of working in a Science department in secondary school environment and to provide technical support to the Science Department. Duties will include preparing materials and resources for lessons, setting up equipment for practical sessions and assisting teaching staff with practical and examination work.
To be considered for the position of Science Technician you must:
- Have experience supporting children in secondary education
- Hold a Level 2 qualification in Maths or English
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary School Staff
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and prepare lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Science Technician, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Science Technician who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team, at the Middlesbrough office or visit www.visionforeducation.co.uk
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.