The West Grantham Church of England Secondary is seeking to appoint a Science Technician.
This is an excellent and exciting time to join our Academy. We believe in supporting and developing all staff, with regular CPD and a forward-thinking, friendly team culture. We welcome visits to the school and the chance to meet members of the department, as well as the leadership team. Please contact Estelle Sharpe to arrange a visit on 01476 405200.
The West Grantham Church of England Secondary Academy encourage our students to develop and grow as people during their time with us. As a small Church of England Academy, we get to know our students extremely well and many people comment on the family atmosphere when visiting us.
The Academy is conveniently located close to the A1 and benefits from excellent road and rail links.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· the preparation of scientific experiments
· maintenance of equipment and chemicals
· stock control.
· assisting teaching staff and students with practical activities will also form part of your day to day activities.
· An opportunity to make a difference in an Academy with a strong ethos of teamwork and supportive staff;
· Support from an enthusiastic leadership team, who are passionate about raising standards of achievement for all students.
More information and application forms are available on our website:
For any further information please contact Estelle Sharpe by email: Esharpe@wgacademy.org.uk
Please note we cannot accept CVs as a form of application.
Application deadline: Friday 14 May 2021
Interview date: Week beginning 17 May 2021
The Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening including checks with previous employers and undertake an enhanced DBS with barred check.
West Grantham Church of England Secondary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years