Are you passionate about science? Have you got experience of working in a laboratory? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technician to join the science department to support the students of Saint Paul’s Catholic High School.
We are looking for an exceptional and inspirational practitioner who would be able to support and add expertise to our team. This is a great opportunity to work as part of a committed team, providing a practical service to the staff and pupils of the school.
The Successful Applicant:
Will be someone with a strong knowledge of science or experience from a laboratory, who has drive and ambition, who will challenge, inspire and motivate our students. You will be a highly dynamic individual who consistently delivers innovative support. Experience of supporting students with Key stage 3 and 4 learning is desirable. You will be open to new ideas, committed to working as part of a team and of course have a good sense of humour.
· The School currently has a population of 740 Students aged 11-16 years and enjoys a growing reputation in its local community.
· If you would like an informal chat or to visit our school so that you can see for yourself the excellent opportunities available, please contact Mr Stephen McMahon, Head of Science on 0161 499 0000.
· For further details relating to the job and an application form please visit our website
· We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. The post will be subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS with barred list via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
· We encourage applications from all sectors of the community. We do not accept CV's and a completed application form must be submitted.
PLEASE NOTE: The school will not accept referrals or CVs from supply or employment agencies for this post. Applications must be sent personally by the applicant.