The National COfE Academy wants a Science Technician to join our professional and successful Science Department as soon as possible to provide support to our academies’ Science Curriculum. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, confident and be able to work using their own initiative, ensuring that materials and resources required by teaching colleagues are available to enhance the quality of learning for our students.
- £14,200 to £15,400 actual salary
- 37 Hours per week, term time only
- To start as soon as possible
Duties will include:
- The preparation and maintenance of equipment and materials
- Administering stock control and ordering procedures
- Assisting students and staff in the classroom, ensuring that all health and safety regulations are met
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge of current health and safety legislation (a related certificate would be advantageous)
- Be an excellent team player
- Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of students
- Be committed to National Church of England Academy’s ethos of high expectations
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Join a network of DALP academies and gain access to a comprehensive CPD provision both within the Academy and throughout the group
Closing date for applications: Monday 26th February 2018 at noon.
Candidates will be contacted on Tuesday 27th February 2018 for interviews in the week commencing Monday 5th March 2018.
The National Church of England Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.