"A wonderful and supportive science faculty which allows for development and progression." A Wybrant
We are looking for….
- a well-qualified, creative and dynamic Business, Economics, Computer Science or IT specialist
- an engaging and forward thinking teacher who will build on the success of the Faculty across Key Stage 4 and 5.
- a dedicated professional to work with the Head of Faculty to promote high standards of teaching and learning within the subject
We can offer….
- a friendly and supportive working environment
- a comprehensive induction programme and the opportunity to engage in further professional development
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to work Scheme
- Canteen facilities
"RVHS is a great place to work as it combines the freedom to be creative in your teaching alongside the support which ensures you are best able to do your job.”
You will be joining a school with enthusiastic and dedicated leaders at Senior and Middle Leadership levels and a commitment to the professional development of staff. RVHS is keen to embrace an approach that is centred on teaching and learning and academic attainment for our students. RVHS is an 11-18 school in Essex, that is part of the Chelmsford Learning Partnership. The school enjoys a good reputation in the local area and benefits from excellent transport links, including being adjacent to Loughton Tube Station (Central Line). It is an exciting time in the history of the school with the development of the sixth form, expansion of and the opening of our new Brook Building which will provide additional class bases and a state of the art learning centre.
For further information see the website www.rodingvalley.net
Visits to the school or informal discussions with the Head of School , Mrs S Jenner, are welcome, please contact the school on 020 8508 1173 to arrange.
Roding Valley High School and its governing body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Tuesday 16th October at Noon
Interviews will take place on Thursday 18th October