Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Second in charge of English / English Teacher to join a ‘Good’, co-educational academy in Harlow, Essex from September 2017. The school has good facilities and has improved academically each year. The successful Second in charge of English / English Teacher will join the school on a full time contract until the end of the academic year, with the potential to be offered a permanent position.
About the Role
· Second in charge of English / English Teacher
· Full time position
· From September 2017
· MPS salary up to £33,160 + TLR
· Relocation package available for overseas teachers
About the School
· ‘Good’ Academy
· Coeducational Years 7-11
· Good facilities and well resourced
· Wide ranging extra-curricular timetable
· Progressive environment
· Excellent SEND support in place
· Overseas trained teachers and NQTs well supported
· Located in Harlow Town
In order to be considered for this role, the Second in charge of English / English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMAC6704.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.