We are looking for candidates with Chemistry as a specialism.
La Retraite Roman Catholic Girls’ School is an ambitious, collaborative, diverse and dynamic school; where innovative teaching and learning is the norm and every staff member’s talents and aspirations are recognised, developed and rewarded.
Central to our offer is a community and environment that nurtures, challenges and supports, which fosters the expertise of our staff and allows us to offer a broad and innovative curriculum, to inspire learning at every level.
La Retraite is underpinned by the commitment of staff. By joining our team, you join a team of dedicated, like-minded, passionate colleagues in a welcoming staff body and our Catholic ethos welcomes students and staff of all faiths and none. If you believe you can add to our outstanding team, we hope to hear from you.
Investing in you
- Endless opportunities for CPD
- Dedicated weekly mentor hour for NQTs and PGCEs
- Cross-curricular working parties to develop teaching and learning and share best practise
- Two weeks paid work for NQTs early start
- Detailed induction programme for NQTs and new staff
- Inner London weighting
- Free onsite parking (dependant on availability)
- Dedicated wellbeing programme
- Healthcare scheme
- Two week October half-term holiday
- Cycle-to-Work scheme and childcare vouchers
Should you wish to apply online, please visit our website www.laretraite.lambeth.sch.uk where you can download our recruitment pack, which includes a detailed job description.
To organise an informal visit please contact Ms Clarke, HR Manager, on 020 8673 5644 extension 159.
Closing date: 12 noon on Wednesday 19th May 2021.
Interviews will be held before the end of May 2021. Please note that interviews may occur before the closing date and we reserve the right to close the advert earlier.
La Retraite RC School is committed to safer recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
Cultivating Passion – Realising Potential –Excellence for All
La Retraite Roman Catholic Girls’ School
Atkins Road, Clapham Park, London SW12 0AB.
Tel: 020 8673 5644. Fax: 020 8675 8577.
Headteacher: Mr Dominic Malins
La Retraite RC Girls' School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years