Can you inspire those around you to ensure they all achieve their potential?
Then this role is for you!
High Tunstall College of Science is seeking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of English, from September 2019, to ensure all of our young people are able to achieve their potential in the subject. The Communications Faculty is at the heart of the development of High Tunstall College of Science and is instrumental in securing future success.
High Tunstall College of Science is a true comprehensive school, which offers everything needed to succeed: high standards, high expectations and high quality teaching and learning. These qualities are reflected in our ethos, which is centred on the needs of the young people who attend our college. We like our teachers to inspire learning through their teaching and if you:
• Are an inspiration to others.
• Really enjoy working with young people
• Have high expectations and a commitment to going the extra mile
Then we can offer you:
• An ethos of developing and rewarding staff
• Students that take pride in what they do and who just want to learn
• A community that is fully supportive of the College
• Excellent opportunities for professional learning and development
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and to equality of opportunity. An enhanced DBS will be required
Application forms and further details are available on our website (www.htcs.org.uk) or from the College and should be returned to the Headteacher, Mr Mark Tilling. Should prospective candidates wish to visit the College please contact Helen Meggs, Headteacher’s PA at the college.
Closing date: Wednesday 20th March, 12noon