Second in Department ICT & Computer Science
Due to promotion University Academy Holbeach is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and inspirational teacher to join our ICT department. This post is suitable for an experienced teacher wishing to join a team of specialists who ensure a high standard of teaching, learning and achievement.
Interested candidates will have:
• the ability to teach Cambridge Nationals
• the ability to teach Computer Science
• the ability to motivate and achieve excellent results
• a track record of excellent results
• excellent organisational and ICT skills
• the ability to form positive working relationships with staff and pupils
• the ability to work collaboratively
• the ability to work with new ICT qualifications
University Academy Holbeach is an oversubscribed school in a rural location and serves the local community and the surrounding villages. The school site is equipped with state of the art facilities including teaching walls.
Teachers wishing to embark upon further post graduate study as part of their CPD will be supported through our sponsor the University of Lincoln.
The school was recently rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted (January 2016).
For an application pack please contact the school with your home address.
To discuss the post further please contact the Principal, Mr S Baragwanath at:
University Academy Holbeach
Park Road, Holbeach, Spalding, Lincs. PE12 7PU
Telephone 01406 423042 Fax 01406 426144
University Academy Holbeach is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff at the school to share this commitment. Child protection screening will apply.
Closing date: Tuesday April 30th 2019