Attractive recruitment incentive for a suitably qualified candidate
Magdalen College School is a good school with a number of outstanding features including:
- Pupils make excellent progress at Key Stage 4 and GCSE results are well above average
- Exceptional exam results at A-level
- Excellent pastoral support
- Highly motivated pupils who are keen to learn
- Excellent uptake of Art and Design subjects at KS4 and 5
Required from January 2020, a well-qualified, dynamic and highly motivated teacher of Design Technology. The successful candidate will be able to teach design technology at key stage 3, 4 and 5 and will work with the Head of Faculty to lead the faculty.
This provides an excellent opportunity for an ambitious teacher to contribute to the leadership of the faculty and to prepare for career progression in the future.
Colleagues will benefit from:
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills & progress to the next stage in their career to senior leadership
- High quality induction and support in the first few months
- The opportunity to collaborate and develop practice with outstanding teachers and leaders
Closing date: Monday, 14 October 2019; 9am
Magdalen College School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
No CVs are accepted. No agencies please.