St George’s International School, Luxembourg, is an inclusive international community of over 800 students aged from 3 to 18 years, representing over 60 different nationalities. Student outcomes have improved year on year, with students last year achieving 93% A*- C at iGCSE (58% at grade A*/A), 100% at A2 (70% at grade A*/A) and 98% at AS (66% at grade A/B).
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and outstanding senior leader to join the leadership team of the secondary section of the school, with responsibility for student personal development. This will involve the line management of the Head of Key Stage 3, Head of Key Stage 4 and the Pastoral Care Officer.
- to provide leadership for the social welfare of students, supporting their inclusion in school life through effective guidance and support, through liaison with the SENCO
- to contribute to the strategic development of the school and the day to day management of it
- to create and promote a climate of high expectations and continuous improvement in all areas of the school
You will have:
- Teaching Qualification – essential
- Recent, relevant in-service training in current educational practice, including management
If you want to raise attainment and accelerate progress with wonderful students, committed staff, excellent resources and a forward thinking leadership team, St George’s is for you!
We offer a comprehensive relocation and induction package, in addition to a generous salary.
Please e-mail your application including a CV, cover letter and the Employment Application Form, for the attention of Mr Mark Fleet, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit http://www.st-georges.lu for further information about our school.
Closing date for Applications: 23 April 2019
Interviews: w/c 29 April 2019
Please note we reserve the right to interview/appoint on finding a suitable applicant.
All applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post. This will include checks with past employers and criminal records checks from countries lived, studied or worked in.