Brigantia Learning Trust
Secondary Director of Science
Required for September 2018
Leadership ISR 12-16 (£51,639-£57,077)
‘The Trust is passionate in its vision for pupils. The Trust demonstrates a clear capacity to provide appropriate support in terms of leadership, finance and staffing, as well as challenges leaders to provide the highest achievement possible.’
We wish to appoint an exceptional Secondary Director of Science to lead the development and improvement of science across the two Trust secondary schools. The role will focus upon:
1. The effectiveness of leadership.
2. The quality of teaching and learning.
3. Assessment and monitoring of performance.
4. The curriculum at Key Stage 3 & 4 and transition.
5. The professional development of staff.
6. Capturing best practice and moving towards a shared operating model and greater synergy of practice.
We will offer:
1. High quality leadership development and support.
2. A chance to work in an ambitious and forward-thinking 2-18+ Sheffield Trust.
3. A chance to work across more than one school in different stages of their improvement journey.
4. A chance to make a real difference to the lives of children.
Our mission is to ensure every child enjoys school and secures outstanding progress and attainment. We aspire to be an outstanding inner–city Trust.
Want to find out more? To request information pack please contact Mrs L Gibson (PA to the Executive Principal/HR) at Hinde House Secondary Phase, by email (email@example.com) or visit our website www.brigantiatrust.net
Closing date for applications is Friday, 18th May 2018