Status: Full Time
Closing Date: 15 Oct 2018
Marist College, Emerald invite applications from dynamic and enthusiastic teachers for the following full-time, continuing position commencing January 2019.
- Secondary English Teacher
Current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers is essential for all positions.
We invite applications from qualified educators who are committed to the ideals of Catholic schools and possess the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Appropriate qualities, knowledge and skills to provide a relevant and holistic education.
- A desire to serve the community of Emerald
The successful applicant/s will have current Teacher Registration and be a highly trained and qualified professional with experience in the provision of high quality Education programs. You will have well developed organisational skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to work well in a team, as well as the ability to work independently.
Marist College offers generous incentives including:
- Subsidised housing
- Area allowances
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive salary structure for Teaching staff
- Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%.
- Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries.
- Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities.
- Access to a free Employee Assistance Program (24 hour counselling service).
- Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa or Westfund Health Insurance.
- Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations.
Applications close Monday 15 October 2018, and should be addressed to:
Marist College, Emerald
Our schools exist not to be different, but to make a difference.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures