Hua Hin International School
Due to continued expansion Hua Hin International School is seeking to appoint an English Secondary Teacher for August 2018.
Hua Hin International School is a unique and very special new International School set within stunning mountain scenery, yet within easy reach of Hua Hin’s extensive beaches. Bangkok is just 2 ½ hours away.
Central to the school are our school values as detailed on our website http://www.huahinschool.com. These values are already embedded within our ethos and we ‘live’ the values within our daily lives.
In August 2018 we will have students from 2 years old through to and including Year 10 students. Students will continue through with us to take the International Baccalaureate Diploma in 2020.
We are seeking an inspirational English specialist teacher who can work with our enthusiastic and supportive team to bring innovation to the design of our integrated KS3 programme, initiate and teach the programme for Cambridge IGCSEs and develop the International Baccalaureate Diploma programme. This is an exciting opportunity to be able to make a mark in curriculum innovation.
- Commitment to bringing our values alive;
- Experience of the UK KS3 curriculum and teaching of IGCSEs/GCSEs
- Enthusiasm to be part of a growing and dynamic school;
- Commitment to making learning real and purposeful;
- Willingness to take risks in order to challenge and inspire students;
- Enthusiasm for being part of an inclusive and culturally diverse school.
- Experience of IB Diploma would be advantageous but is not essential.
Interviews will take place in London in the week beginning March 5th 2018.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, supportive and high calibre team please send us your CV with a letter describing how you will contribute to the life of our school and how you will bring your subject specialism alive to our students.
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org