Hua Hin International School
Due to continued expansion Hua Hin International School is seeking to appoint an English Secondary Teacher for August 2019.
Hua Hin International School is a unique and very special new International School set within stunning mountain scenery, yet within easy reach of Hua Hin’s extensive beaches. Bangkok is just 2 ½ hours away.
Central to the school are our school values as detailed on our website http://www.huahinschool.com. These values are already embedded within our ethos and we ‘live’ the values within our daily lives.
In August 2019 we will have students from 2 years old through to and including Year 11 students. Students will be able to continue with us to take their International Baccalaureate Diploma.
We are seeking an inspirational English specialist teacher who can work with our enthusiastic and supportive team to bring innovation to the design and implementation of our integrated KS3 programmes and Cambridge IGCSEs programme.
This is an exciting opportunity to be able to make a mark in curriculum innovation.
- Commitment to bringing our values alive;
- Experience of the UK KS3 curriculum and teaching of IGCSEs/GCSEs;
- Experience of teaching IB Diploma or wilingness to take part in IB training.
- Enthusiasm to be part of a growing and dynamic school;
- Commitment to making learning real and purposeful;
- Willingness to take risks in order to challenge and inspire students;
- Enthusiasm for being part of an inclusive and culturally diverse school.
Interviews will take place in London in the week beginning February 25th 2019.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, supportive and high calibre team please click the Apply button below to submit an application and supporting statement. In your supporting statement please describe how you will contribute to the life of our school and how you will bring your subject specialism alive to our students.