Smart Teachers are searching for inspired Australian and New Zealand educators to apply for a qualified Mathematics Teacher position, to join an outstanding independent school in North West London. The successful Mathematics Teacher will have the opportunity to teach up to Senior Secondary classes on a full time, permanent basis. The school welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to commence their career. The school is well established and successful. Pupils thrive in school and benefit from a broad curriculum. The successful Mathematics Teacher will be employed on a full time, permanent basis from September 2020.
About the Role:
- Mathematics Teacher
- Teaching Years 7 - 12 classes
- Full Time and permanent
- $58,500 - $101,500 AUD per year - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
About the school:
- Independent School
- Pupils aged 11-18 years old
- Ofsted rated “outstanding”, the UK's governing body for standards in education
- Finchley Road, zone 2
In order to be considered for this role, the Class Cover Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Graduate Teachers and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you are applying from Australia or New Zealand please email your resume to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMH26331KYB.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.