Endaze British International School (EBIS) is a growing school. We opened with 57 Early Years and Primary aged students in September 2014 and this academic year have 247 students on role. In September we opened Secondary classes for Years 7, 8, 9 and 10 for the first time with 63 students on role; a much higher number than anticipated for our first year and for this reason we are seeking to employ an additional teacher of mathematics for Years 7, 8, 9 and 10.
The post will begin in January and offers excellent opportunities for an ambitious teacher to develop their skills further within an exciting and innovative environment and to take on additional responsibilities as the school grows and moves to it’s own purpose built facilities in the near future.
EBIS’s vision is to offer excellent education which will harness and build on the linguistic and cultural diversity of our student and staff body, being an international school in Spain. We will offer: a truly broad and balanced curriculum; high academic standards; strong linguistic and communication skills; access to top universities in the UK and abroad; the passport to an international job market; Active Citizenship skills and respect for other cultures; and enhanced self-confidence.
Please apply if you are a teacher of mathematics and you have:
- Enthusiastic passion for your subject and excellent subject knowledge
- Experience of teaching mathematics at IGCSE level . At 'A' Level an advantage
- A sense of moral purpose as a child-centred professional
- An ability to inspire students to have high expectations
- A positive and supportive approach to supporting and mentoring students
- A conscientious and evidence-based approach to your work, completing tasks efficiently and to a high standard
- The ability to solve problems creatively; a great practitioner with originality and flair
The successful candidate will be joining a school where all teaching staff are determined, committed and focused on inspiring students to succeed.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Rigorous checks will be undertaken of the successful applicant’s background credentials, including enhanced DBS checks.
Please contact our Human Resources Manager Mr Emin Demirel for further information or to submit your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s should include a recent photograph of yourself and the contact details of two referees.