Vision for Education, the supply arm of TES, are seeking to appoint a Supply Secondary School Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in Alternative Provisions (AP), Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Schools and Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD) Schools in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire. This position will be on a supply basis, covering on a day to day basis from September 2018 and may continue on a short-term basis if you’re the right person for a particular school you’re teaching in.
The successful Teacher will be covering lessons on a supply basis within Secondary Schools, specialising in Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD) in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire. The ideal Secondary School Teacher will need to have strong knowledge and experience of teaching either one particular subject that they specialise in or a range of subjects, up to GCSE Level. These subjects may include Maths, English, Science, Physical Education (P.E), Art, I.C.T and Design and Technology (D.T). You will need to have the ability to manage a class, as well as work in small groups and on a 1:1 basis with students.
The role will involve supporting the learning of children with SEND, including Autism (ASD), Challenging Behaviours associated with SEND, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) Difficulties and Behavioural Difficulties associated with SEND.
To be considered for the position as a Secondary School Teacher, you must:
· Ideally have experience teaching children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) Difficulties and/or Social, Emotional and Behavioural (SEBD) Difficulties
· Have a nationally recognised teaching qualification, such as Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) or Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Be flexible, adaptable and able to hit the ground running in a busy and fast paced environment
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
· Have a genuine desire to become part of committed team of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) practitioners
At Vision for Education, we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Secondary School Teacher, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates of pay, paid weekly through PAYE
· Support through your placements
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to a dedicated SEND Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free specialist Continued Professional Development (CPD) opportunities such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling Qualifications, and 20+ eLearning Courses through EduCare
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Secondary School Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage children and young people, and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you today.
Apply today or for more information on this Secondary School Teacher position and other teaching opportunities Vision for Education have to offer within Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) across Cambridgeshire, please contact the Peterborough SEND Team on 01733 371371 or Lauren.Bates@visionforeducation.co.uk