Secondary School Teacher
Are you a Fully Qualified Secondary Teacher looking for supply teaching work for the new term? Vision for Education are currently working with a number of schools across the Chesterfield area to supply quality teachers on a day to day, and short term cover basis.
Due to the increase in demand, Vision for Education are seeking to recruit a flexible, tenacious and engaging Teacher with QTS to work with our partnered schools on an ad-hoc basis. Whether you are an NQT with fresh ideas and a desire for CPD, or an experienced Teacher looking for work-life balance, we can help.
We require all teachers who register with Vision for Education to have a current valid DBS registered to the update service, or able to complete a Vision for Education DBS, references covering the last 2 years of your career, and either a Batchelor in Education with QTS, Trained to degree level with a PGCE, have completed a GTP, or ITT within a school and are not currently subject to an outstanding investigation.
Please ensure to bring along with you:
· DBS/CRB registered to the Update Service
· 2 proofs of address dated within the last 3 months
· Passport or Driving licence and Birth certificate
· Qualification Certificates.
· Teacher Number.
· Certifications, e.g. Team Teach, NPECTS etc.
In return, we offer:
· Great rates of pay
· Flexible contracts
· FREE Second to none online CPD training.
· FREE Courses and training.
· Your own dedicated consultant.
All offers are subject to Safeguarding checks and completed application and interview with one of our dedicated consultants.