Secondary School Teaching Assistant (TA)
£65 - £90 per day
Temporary & Permanent options
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Secondary School TA to work in a local Secondary school in central Cambridge. There are both temporary and permanent options to consider and the role will commence in September 2019.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, the Secondary School TA will focus on supporting the classroom teacher as well as providing general classroom support for the class. The Secondary School TA will be working on a 1-1 basis as well as small groups.
This Secondary school is looking for a committed and successful Secondary School TA to join their motivated team. This is a 'Good' School and the local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the Secondary School TA position, you will:
• Ideally have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in an 11 - 16 environment.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Have experience of working with young people, ideally 11-16 year olds.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our local office on 01223 608140.