Lusaka International Community School, (LICS), is a leading independent Pre-Primary, Primary and Secondary School based in the leafy suburb of Roma in Lusaka, Zambia.
LICS is a member of CIS, AISA and ISAZ and is the largest international school in the region.
The school is in an exciting phase of facility and curriculum development and will offer the incumbent an enriching and enjoyable sense of professional fulfillment. For more information about Zambia, please visit, https://www.zambiatourism.com/
We seek to appoint a Specialist Chemistry Teacher with effect 1 August 2020.
LICS offers an attractive remuneration package paid in US$. A tax free gratuity is paid upon successful completion of each contract. Fully furnished modern accommodation and monthly utility expenses are covered by the school. Exceptional Medical Insurance is offered along with a range of other benefits such as generous and meaningful professional development, settling in allowances, baggage allowances etc.
• Be up to date with the Cambridge KS3, IGCSE and A-Level Science curriculum and assessment standards.
• Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 3 years’ relevant teaching experience.
• Additional qualifications relevant to the role.
• Registration with a Teachers’ Accreditation / Registration Body.
• Be a dynamic, driven person with a desire for educational excellence.
• Be willing to be part of a successful team at a school with a well-established academic record.
• Have a sense of humour.
• Should the successful candidate possess the requisite experience there is the immediate possibility to be appointed to the position of Head of Science.
Please submit your letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receiving all applications is Friday 3rd April 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Lusaka International Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.