Smart Teachers are searching for inspired Australian and New Zealand educators who are looking for the opportunity of a life-time. Experience the flexibility of supply work, take long weekends in Europe and enjoy the freedom to work when you want!
We are recruiting for a Secondary Teacher who would love the opportunity to relocate to London and take up a supply / class cover teacher role. You will receive expert advice every step of the way from our team of ex-teachers who have done it themselves, a dedicated consultant in the UK, pre-booked supply work and guaranteed work scheme for outstanding candidates.
A fantastic way to develop a comprehensive understanding of the UK curriculum, build experience across all years of Secondary and Primary Education and grow your CV.
About the Role:
- Providing daily, short and long-term cover
- Pre-booked supply days or guaranteed work scheme for outstanding candidates
- Cover across Secondary School with the option of Primary Supply (can specify year level preferences)
- $230 - $250 AUD per day through PAYE
- Work available in Public Schools, Special Educational Needs Schools and Independent schools
- Flexibility to work as many days as you desire or take long weekends
About the Location:
- Flexible on Locations throughout London
- Travel a maximum of 1 hr 15 mins to and from work
- Explore a range of schools and locations
In order to be considered for this role, the Class Cover Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Graduate Teachers and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you are applying from Australia or New Zealand please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SUPKYB.
If you are anywhere else in the world, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SUPKYB.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.