Are you an outstanding, creative and energetic teacher? Would you like to join a welcoming community in a brand new, growing and supportive school, located in a beautiful setting?
This year, Sage College offers an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team who are passionate about the development of our young school and enjoy promoting a love of learning.
SAGE COLLEGE, the British International School of Jerez
Sage College is a truly British International School that serves our whole community. We provide a world-class education and expect excellent educational outcomes. This provides for a stimulating environment, where hard work and commitment are rewarded. We are committed to continuous improvement as individuals and as a school. If you want to join us on that journey, make a genuine difference to children’s lives and become a better teacher then please read on! We are proud to be the only British International School in Cadiz . The result is a community of students, parents and staff that are highly supportive of the aims of the school and work together to maximize opportunities for all.
The successful applicant for the teaching post will:
- Have a teaching qualification.
- Have relevant experience in a UK or International School following the Cambridge International Curriculum or National Curriculum of England and Wales from KS3 to A-Levels.
- Experience of teaching other subjects such as ICT or Art.
- Be a Fluent English speaker
- Experience of using technology to promote learning
- Hold a UK/EU passport.
- Have experience of working with pupils for whom English is not their first language or at least be prepared for it.
- Knowledge and understanding of positive classroom management.
- Set clear objectives for all students and maintain intervention strategies, identifying individual learning targets.
- Be motivated towards and enthusiastic about contributing to the further development of the school.
- Be able to inspire and enthuse students.
- Be an outstanding student-centered classroom practitioner possessing depth of subject knowledge.
We are seeking an outstanding Secondary English teacher to join our Secondary School. Candidates need to be enthusiastic about teaching both History and English to our Secondary School students up to Year 13. Experience of teaching other subjects such as ICT, or Cambridge Global Perspectives could be an asset. We are looking for someone who is passionate about international education, creative in their thinking and a student of learning. The successful candidate will also be adaptable, motivated by challenge and an excellent classroom practitioner.
What do we look for?
All of our teachers must have a bachelor’s degree and teaching qualifications (PGCE is preferable). Experience of teaching the British National Curriculum or Cambridge International program is essential.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a letter of application and your CV, including two referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your letter should be addressed to the School Head, Mr Alexander Wickham.
Please note that an appointment may be made prior to this if an exceptional candidate is found.
Sage College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all appropriate checks will be made during the recruitment process.
•Closing date June 1st 2021
•Starting in September 2021
More about Sage College : www.sagecollege.eu
Sage College - The British School Of Jerez
Sage College was founded in 2006 within the modern urbanisation of Guadalbajaque and stands at the gateway to Jerez Sur. The college benefits from luxurious purpose built facilities in a light, airy and spacious building that has been built following trad
- Mainstream school with state funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of age 1 - 18 years