Smart Teachers is seeking a Secondary trained teacher for a position commencing Term 1, 2020. Our client is a well-regarded Christian school located just north of the Sunshine Coast. Offering excellent facilities, well behaved students and a supportive staff environment, the school seeks teacher of school is built on a tradition of excellence by providing the highest standard of teaching staff, facilities and co-curricular options possible for students within a biblical-based learning environment.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Possess current references
• Have the right to work in Australia
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1909-539229KB
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1908-539229MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).